Friday, October 1, 2010

Around the World in 80 Days

We are finally home. Our trip home yesterday was totally uneventful and everything was on time. It was pouring rain in Montreal when we left and we arrived home to nice, pleasant weather. We had a joyous reunion with Deborah and Isabelle. This Grammy got the best greeting ever. Isabelle jumped into my arms and just held on to me and wouldn't let go. She let me kiss and kiss her. Ah, this was worth everything!

It felt really good to sleep in my own bed. I woke up at 4 am, so I am still on eastern time. I hit the floor running today as I had to get my pre-op workup completed, unpack, open mail, do laundry, pay bills, etc. You play, you pay.

I am signing off until after my surgery on October 11. I will send one email out to let you know that everything went well. After that, I hope you will email, call, or come visit me during my recovery. The surgeon says I should be ready to cruise again in two months, so I plan on starting another blog for our Pacific Ocean World cruise, scheduled for January 6 through March 6. So until then, be well and keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you coming back to the desert? We miss you. I'll pray for you regarding your surgey. Take care.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete