Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bonus Material: How I Got Crushed in the Door

I woke up this morning aching worse than I normally do. I was lying in bed trying to figure out why. The light bulb went off: I forgot that I was squished in the bus door yesterday. It was not my fault. The bus was loaded and we were ready to roll, so I used the back door to get in the bus. Well, no sooner did I have my first foot on the first step when the door closed on me. Actually, my whole body was crushed. And it kept getting tighter and tighter. It was like being squeezed in a vice. I could not move or push the door open. I yelled to open the door, and then other passengers near the door screamed for the driver to open the door. He finally released it and I was free. The bus driver came around to the door to see how I was and apologized. I was hurting during the excursion and all last night, too. How in the world could I forget something like that?

2 comments:

  1. well, thats no fun! sorry about your foot. home again, home again, jiggity, jij!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly:
    Sorry to hear about the door problem. I hope you made an official and proper report in case there is further complications from it. In any case lets hope it turns out to be just a temperary inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete