Thursday, April 22, 2010

Packing is Done



This is scary. It seems as though the Walkers will never learn how to pack light. And this is the checked luggage! We still have our carry on bags, too. In all fairness, the two boxes were sent to us by Better Bridge so we can take it to the ship. So all in all, I guess we didn't pack too much. LOL

Now we can sit back and relax.

For my knitting friends, I started my lace shawl and expect to have it finished by the time we arrive in Singapore (just kidding). With a total of 48 hours elapsed time either waiting or flying I will probably have a good chunk of it done. I will post a photo of it when I am a little farther along.

3 comments:

  1. you are getting there! yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, those are all Beverly's suitcaes. Mine are in the other room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:
    I guess you made it thru the boring and toughest part of the trip. Now, relax and enjoy it. Love to you both - Dad

    ReplyDelete